Main Organizational Strategic Goals:
- Ensure that more than 70% percent of Somali children have access to schooling
- Enhance and develop the capacity of the Association’s staff to produce effective and efficient performance
- Establish working mechanism for adult education
- integrate emergency disaster risk preparedness education in the teaching process
- Incorporate human rights issue in the conventional teaching
- Prevent and raise awareness of HIV/AIDS in the Association’s member schools
- Abolish gender biased practices in education
- Promote peace building and conflict resolution
Objectives of the organization
- Coordinate all member schools through continuous monitoring and evaluation by identifying their teaching performance and gaps, quality of education and overall schools system.
- Develop environment-friendly curriculum; this is the most prioritized problem in the education of Somalia.
- To train teachers and upgrade teacher’s education (higher education)
- To raise funds through lobbying and advocacy to achieve all inclusive education goals, mission and the vision.
- Raise awareness and prevention of HIV/AIDS in the schools network.
- To include Peace building and conflict resolution in the mainstream teaching through peace education
- Strengthen and maintain existing schools
- Enhance the capacity of the working teachers
- Prompt and induce communities to send their school-aged children to schools